C&M Dredging is one of the premier commercial and industrial dredging companies in all of the United States. If you would like to join our team, please review the job listings below, then email your information to email@example.com or call (352) 314-8900 and we will be glad to speak with you.
Seeking a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude to join a growing company, to perform labor-related activities on project sites throughout FL and the Southeast.View Job Details
Dredge Project Superintedent
To effectively, safely, and competently manage dredging and dredge related projects by overseeing the day to day operations on-site and performing the work to the standard of C&M Dredging by continuously working to exceed our client's expectations. 80% travel on average from Central Florida based office. Project sizes vary significantly in terms of both duration and size: great pay, 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Create and maintain a dialogue between customer and Operations Manager
- Create and manage daily reports and equipment logs
- Plan, coordinate, and review schedules, surveys, and project milestones
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials on-site.
- Work with employees on-site through coordination and delegation to both implement policies and procedures set forth by C&M Dredging and successfully perform the work under the contract.