Location: Leesburg, FL
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: 40-60 per week
Pay: Based on experience
To effectively, safely, and competently manage dredging and dredge related projects by overseeing the day to day operations on-site and performing the work to the standard of C&M Dredging by continuously working to exceed our client's expectations. 80% travel on average from Central Florida based office. Project sizes vary significantly in terms of both duration and size: great pay, 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and Paid Holidays.
- Create and maintain a dialogue between customer and Operations Manager
- Create and manage daily reports and equipment logs
- Plan, coordinate, and review schedules, surveys, and project milestones
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials on-site.
- Work with employees on-site through coordination and delegation to both implement policies and procedures set forth by C&M Dredging and successfully perform the work under the contract.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Independence — Job requires developing one's ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Hands-On — Job requires a hands-on approach
- Organizational — Job requires the ability to organize and maintain organization.
The Above-Mentioned work styles are a must and the foundation of C&M Dredging and our growing company culture.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Background check
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous management experience-preferably in the dredging field.
- Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Preferred experienced around equipment such as:
- Skid loaders
Return to Job Listings