Geotextile Tube and Polymer Dewatering
Geotextile Tubes or Geotubes
Our company continually utilizes woven geotextile tubes for dewatering dredge material in many different applications, for a wide variety of clients from private residential projects to larger industrial projects. Projects properly planned and executed by use of geotextile tube and polymers have many positive attributes including:
- Lower % moisture content and therefore often substantial material reduction prior to haul away.
- Material and odor containment
- Reduce or eliminate negative impact of adverse weather on dredge spoil management site.
- Option to leave dredged spoils on-site to be reused for beneficial future use, or incorporated into landscape
- Improved return water clarity, and lower turbidity rates than traditional dewatering methods.
We possess the experience to properly size, install and utilize tubes in an efficient and cost effective manner. C&M Dredging owns polymer make-down and injection systems, manifold systems and sampling equipment necessary to properly complete a project utilizing geotextile tubes and polymers. Contact us to help you plan and execute your next dredging project by taking advantage of the efficiencies of a geotextile tube dewatering system.