Geotextile Tube and Polymer Dewatering
C&M Dredging utilizes woven geotextile tubes for dewatering dredge material in many different applications for a wide variety of clients, from small commercial projects to more substantial industrial projects. Projects properly planned and executed with the use of geotextile tubes along with a comprehensive chemical program have many positive attributes, including:
- Lower % moisture content and, therefore, often substantial material volume reduction.
- Material and odor containment at the site.
- Reduce or eliminate the negative impact of adverse weather on the dredge spoil management site.
- Option for permanent placement or landfilling then capping.
- Improved return water clarity and lower turbidity rates than traditional dewatering methods.
C&M Dredging has the experience to properly plan and execute dredging projects with the use of geotextile tubes safely and efficiently. C&M Dredging utilizes the latest in automated polymer make-down and injection systems, manifold systems, and sampling equipment to ensure project performance. Contact us to help you plan and execute your next dredging project by taking advantage of the efficiencies of a geotextile tube dewatering system.