Location: Southeast US
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours: 40-60 hours per week
Pay: $13-16/hour with benefits
Seeking a motivated self-starter with a positive attitude to join a growing company, to perform labor-related activities on project sites throughout FL and the Southeast.
- General labor requirements project to project
- Pressure washing/cleaning and assisting with maintenance and service of equipment
- Assistance Maintaining a clean and safe job site and work environment
- Additional tasks on an as-needed basis
- Reporting to job site foreman and superintendent
- 40-60 hours per week, 5-6 days per week average (sometimes 7 days per week)
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Valid driver's license.
- Equipment Operating Experience a plus
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
- Experience on project sites a plus
- Must be able to complete tasks with and without direct supervision
- Must be open to frequent and extensive travel
- Must be available to work out of town for long periods of time, including some weekends and holidays
Return to Job Listings